Princeton University cordially invites you to come back to campus for We Flourish: Celebrating Asian and Asian American Alumni at Princeton University, October 15-17, 2015.
Co-chaired by PCSC board member Doug Chin '83, We Flourish builds on Princeton's motto "Dei Sub Numine Viget" and celebrates the stories of Asian and Asian American alumni, while also highlighting the power of coming together as a community.
Conference highlights include:
- Keynote addresses from University President Christopher L. Eisgruber '83, Denny Chin '75, Rishi Jaitly '04, Chris Lu '88, Kavita Ramdas *88, Sir Gordon Wu '58, Sheryl WuDunn *88, Helen Zia '73, and others
- Interaction with leading faculty members
- Panel discussions on a range of topics such as entrepreneurship, health, civic engagement, new media, the arts, and more
- Networking and socializing opportunities with fellow alumni and current undergraduate and graduate students
- Fun activities including sushi making; an interactive ping pong exhibition; wine, scotch, and tea tastings; meditation; and a taiko drumming workshop
- Performing arts showcase, Asian night market, closing dance party, and more!
Conference registration is now open for this complimentary three-day gathering.
Additional details for the event can be found on the event website: http://alumni.princeton.edu/goinback/conferences/aaac/
Register at: http://events.princeton.edu/WeFlourish